The Golden Gate Poker Club - custom ceramics (1 Viewer)

NeoViny23

Straight
Reaction score
I'd like to share some pics from my old custom cetamics set from ABC.

It was just a little experience to make an entry to a little chip design contest in germany back in 2009... Even that (of course) I had no chance of winning with almost no experience in using graphic software, I start loving this design with a very personal background. And so i decided to make a real set with this design

The Golden Gate Bridge on that chip is from west Coast Holiday picture of 2008 and san Francisco was the place that I fell in love with instantly on my first visit in 1999.

After I tried different german-wanna-be-custom-ceramic-chip manufacturers with really awful results (I don't want to torture you with these pics!!!), I finaly decided to make a big step overseas and so I found ABC Gifts& Awards. They came up with superb quality samples and so I orderer a tiny set of 300 chips with aligned edges... And what should I say? These Chips are great quality and I really love them....

This set is listed deep down in the gone but not forgotten pron thread, because I posted these chips in a Chiptalk thread... But I love the idea to share some informations about this set on PCF as well....

Enjoy the pictures ^^

Übersicht Version 2.jpg

IMGP7577a.JPG

IMGP7559.JPG

IMGP7567.JPG
imgp7560a-jpg.1021803
IMGP7572.JPG
IMGP7570a.JPG
Übersicht.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP7560a.JPG
    IMGP7560a.JPG
    756.8 KB · Views: 265
If you have the art files for these it would be easy to reproduce with any ceramic chip manufacturer.
It wasn't that easy back in the days because without the needed experience I made the Artwork completely in RGbBo_O:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: and the german manufacturers have not been able to change the Artwork to CYMK... I think in the year 2022 this shouldnt be a big problem for most of these companys ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom