The Gnu Has Purchased A Florida Car! (1 Viewer)

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
Picked up a 2013 Nissan Altima Coupe today. Dealer was asking $13,500 and we negotiated it down to $12,250. Feeling pretty happy with the purchase

backcar.jpgfront.jpgrear.jpgside.jpg

I rented one of those in DC last October. Gets great mileage and fun to drive. Nice score.

We're coming from a 2010 Camry LE, which was boring as all fuck and too floaty on the cornering. This coupe version of the Altima definitely handles much better and has plenty of pep. Tried a Mazda 3 but the engine felt anemic.

Was going to try a 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited Turbo 2.0 but got baited and switched when we got there after calling and being told they had the car on the lot, only to find out it had been "sold 30 minutes ago, but let us show you some other inventory"

So wound up at another lot that did have the Altima in stock we had found online and wound up getting a good deal.

Nooker wonders why Gnu needs a car with good cornering where the average age of other drivers is between 79 and 2132.

Just as well you didn't get to try the Sonata. I own one, sooo... you probably wouldn't be able to reach the pedals. [emoji12]

The hobbit-car above should serve your needs much better.

Just as well you didn't get to try the Sonata. I own one, sooo... you probably wouldn't be able to reach the pedals. [emoji12]

The hobbit-car above should serve your needs much better.

perhaps that's why the bait & switch dealership tried selling me one of these

2012-fiat-500_100336974_m.jpg

I hope you at least took her for a test drive. The car would be fun too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom