"The future may be closer than you think." (1 Viewer)

I hadn't even heard of this vendor. Cool!

He also mentioned that he was currently assisting Sal's family (owps) when I asked if he had interest in acquiring the OWPS assets. That may mean that pending owps orders may get fulfilled. Hopefully, in any case. Go, Gene!! (y) :thumbsup:

He also mentioned that he was currently assisting Sal's family (owps) when I asked if he had interest in acquiring the OWPS assets. That may mean that pending owps orders may get fulfilled. Hopefully, in any case. Go, Gene!! (y) :thumbsup:

I was wondering if they worked together, when I ordered from OWPS my package shipped from down the street instead of Oregon

I was wondering if they worked together, when I ordered from OWPS my package shipped from down the street instead of Oregon
I'm not sure if they previously worked together or otherwise had a partnership, but none of my previous orders came directly from Sal. Rather, the chips appeared to have been shipped from Sal's printer via FedEx. To my knowledge, Sal was the artist & the main business guy. Someone else did the actual labor of the printing and shipping, and that someone else wasn't always - if ever - local to Sal.

I'm not sure if they previously worked together or otherwise had a partnership, but none of my previous orders came directly from Sal. Rather, the chips appeared to have been shipped from Sal's printer via FedEx. To my knowledge, Sal was the artist & the main business guy. Someone else did the actual labor of the printing and shipping, and that someone else wasn't always - if ever - local to Sal.

Yeah, I always thought that Sal was in CA since that's where my packages came from, didn't know he was right in my back yard.

Yeah, I always thought that Sal was in CA since that's where my packages came from, didn't know he was right in my back yard.

I speculated that ABC did the printing since the package left the the FedEx facility that would have collected packages in Antioch.

I still need to check out ABC Gifts since I live so close by

So if ABC “hypothetically” acquired PGI’s equipment...what would that mean for Chips? China Clays on the Greek mold? Or actual clay chips?

Competition is always good. When I first looked into Ceramic chips they were a little more than my custom ASMs. Now they would cost half of those same chips in today’s prices.

Not even worried about competition, just added capacity would be good. Demand has far outstripped (controlled) supply for a long time.
And a decent ceramic is right now about 1/3 the price of a compression clay (average).

I am curious about this well.
From what I've read, PGI owned the equipment to produce real compression clay chips. So it seems possible that ABC could be entering the compression clay market? Hope hope!

From what I've read, PGI owned the equipment to produce real compression clay chips. So it seems possible that ABC could be entering the compression clay market? Hope hope!

From my limited understanding, PGI also owned the scroll mold at one point. What other compression clay molds that could possibly be produced via their equipment remains to be seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom