The End of the Nightmare. And Beginning. (2 Viewers)

So we're finally at the point of jumping through hoops and submitting insurance, which means I was lucky enough to finally dig into what chips I had and duplicates and such (it's not that many chips these days).

I believe the case missing is a Pelican 1550, basically just a medium almost square pelican that's somewhat deep - still confirming via photo evidence as I'm not positive which cases we had purchased.

BOLO French and TX chippers - Luckily I don't have crazy nice chips, but inside was at least 2 racks of starburst solids (each barrel a different color), 2 racks of LCO ceramic $5s, 1 rack of solid yellows, a rack of my random CPS extras (tourney), 1 rack of Tonks $1s, 1 Rack of Sams, and then samples. That's a bit harder as I didn't have an inventory, but right now I know that King's Castle, extra Vineyard and Aransas, Riverboat, and Mardi Gras v2 (shiny and non) samples are gone, along with a couple customs. Being that I haven't seen these chips for some time, I'm still going through what I have on hand to see what other racks are gone, but I think this may be every rack as I didn't pack them super tight/full.

If anyone comes across some type of offsite sale with some of these things, please please let me know. I'm more than happy to provide a tangible thank you, whether that's some amount or chips or whatever.

Last edited:
Eyes wide open! Sucks you had to deal with crap like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom