SOLD "The Dunes" BCC(BlueChipCompany) chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William425

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I acquired these chips a couple of years ago. I have tried to find more of them and I have been unsuccessful in finding anymore of them and I can't find the exact source or reason of them to be made. I sent some of these to an expert here on the forum who confirmed that these are BCC chips. He isn't sure of the source, but he did say there was normally a 5000 chip minimum order for a run like this. I have decided that I am going to let these go since I can't find more of them.

These chips are in perfect condition. I don't think they ever saw any play by the previous owner(s). They are still really chalky and have super sharp edges. They are on the BCC flame mold.
The denominations are as follows: $1-79, $5-78, $25-79, $100-80, $500-79, $5,000-80

1. STARTING BID: $100
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 8:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time, Monday, December 2nd will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: Please add $8 shipping to CONUS. I will ship international but buyer will pay actual shipping charge
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal friends and family

Attachments

• IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 578
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 446
The would make a good mini heads up set or make cool sample sets. If someone were to get them you could make about 75 or so sample sets :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom