"The Drunk Panda" Cards Mold Concept/Mockup (1 Viewer)

@TheOffalo When can I submit my order? :)
Thanks for the compliment! Not quite ready to join a cards mold group buy and place an order myself. Just bought a big set of chips and trying to be good with my money. But if you're somewhat serious, when the time comes I'll try to remember to contact you and see if you want to order some.

(Or bump this post in a few months in case I forget. :))

Thanks for the compliment! Not quite ready to join a cards mold group buy and place an order myself. Just bought a big set of chips and trying to be good with my money. But if you're somewhat serious, when the time comes I'll try to remember to contact you and see if you want to order some.

(Or bump this post in a few months in case I forget. :))
100% serious. I'd probably order 1,000 chips total. Great job on the design!

100% serious. I'd probably order 1,000 chips total. Great job on the design!
Thank you! Actually, I shouldn't assume you're talking about the cards mold version. Maybe you're talking about the Spirit Mold CC version, which since I hand-make the labels and it was very labor-intensive, I probably wouldn't make more for sale. But I'll adapt the labels I designed for them back into the cards mold designs eventually.

Thank you! Actually, I shouldn't assume you're talking about the cards mold version. Maybe you're talking about the Spirit Mold CC version, which since I hand-make the labels and it was very labor-intensive, I probably wouldn't make more for sale. But I'll adapt the labels I designed for them back into the cards mold designs eventually.
Perhaps we could submit a custom order at CPC? I've never touched a CPC chip before, but would assume they're better than CC's based on what I've read on PCF.

Perhaps we could submit a custom order at CPC? I've never touched a CPC chip before, but would assume they're better than CC's based on what I've read on PCF.
Too rich for my blood. Unless you're offering to buy for me too? ;):ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, of course CPCs will be nicer than spirit mold CCs, which are not the best quality CCs out there, but that's what I had on hand to make the set I needed to make for a live game event in December. But I'll probably make the next set in cards mold ceramics for its fantastic quality-to-price ratio!

Too rich for my blood. Unless you're offering to buy for me too? ;):ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, of course CPCs will be nicer than spirit mold CCs, which are not the best quality CCs out there, but that's what I had on hand to make the set I needed to make for a live game event in December. But I'll probably make the next set in cards mold ceramics for its fantastic quality-to-price ratio!
PM sent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom