The doctor is out (of the office) (11 Viewers)

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
All work and no play makes Tim a dull boy.

I'll post in the OP if I'm going to be incommunicado for a little while, and will bump this thread when it happens. You may see me online (because heck, I like ya'll) but I will likely not be monitoring or replying to my PM's while I get some rest and relaxation.

Unavailable from March 28 - April 6, 2023.

Last edited:
Bump. Been hard at work in spare time restoring this bad boy, and our maiden voyage is next week so I will be incommunicado again July 16-24.

Attachments

• 95ADB9FC-0647-4A76-8E82-7E5FEFFBB024.jpeg
    95ADB9FC-0647-4A76-8E82-7E5FEFFBB024.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 223
I did(finally) get your sample set in the mail this week. They said it would take 2 weeks to get to you.

Both my 4yo and 2yo girls have COVID. Everyone is doing good so far but I don’t see myself having much spare time this week to help anyone out.

Thanks in advance for you patience if you’re waiting on me.
Hi Tim take care of your Kids and your family first. Praying for a speedy recovery to everyone.

Sorry to hear that Tim. Take care of those girls. I wish them a speedy and easy recovery.

I appreciate everyone's patience and messages checking in on me and the family. Everyone is +90% recovered, and I never did get it. Now we wait out the isolation period the rest of the week before they can go back to daycare. This is arguably harder than getting over COVID.

Bear with me a few more days and we'll be back to regularly scheduled programming :)

The ten days my son's daycare was closed and having him home alone with my wife and two month old was absolutely hell on earth for my wife as I continue to work 12 hour days and can't really otherwise help.

Hang in there!

Going to be unavailable the following dates:

June 24 - July 5
July 11 - 17

Bump. Still enjoying the holidays and hockey games. Will be back in action and replying to PM’s on the 3rd.

Happy New Year!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom