• $25

• $100

• None/Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

ktran

Flush
Reaction score
Beach.png

(This will be used with the Diamond Mold from Tina)
The Diamond Mold3.png

I am open to all suggestions to any change. Palm trees don't match with diamond theme? I don't have the diamond mold in person, but I think the diamond mold is slightly better than card mold so I am trying to create a design around diamond mold. Change the name? Replace palm tree with something else? Move the denominations/designs around? Not too sure with what all goes with diamonds so I am asking for suggestions/ideas. What are the benefits of using $20 chip instead of $25. I am planning to use these as cash and tournament set. @Eloe2000 @Pinesol13

Attachments

• Dia2.png
    Dia2.png
    60 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
What is the thought on diamond mold being better than cards mold?

I like this as is. What don’t you like about it? Just the fact that palm trees don’t go with diamonds? I don’t necessarily agree with that. I think of Miami and LA and Vegas and those things go together.

What is the thought on diamond mold being better than cards mold?

I like this as is. What don’t you like about it? Just the fact that palm trees don’t go with diamonds? I don’t necessarily agree with that. I think of Miami and LA and Vegas and those things go together.
I don't have the diamond mold in person, but the card mold seems too plain. It's not too distinguishable. Maybe adding pips to the rectangle/card would be better. I can't say for sure as I don't have the diamond mold in person so it's more of a feel.

Last edited:
Just looking at the pictures online because I don't have them in person either, cards mold reminds me of RH&C, and diamond mold reminds me of unicorn. Doesn't seem like one is better than the other, it's a matter of personal taste and what fits your theme. At some point, I'll probably get a set of each.

The diamonds might look great with the font from the $1

Would you mind making a mock-up? I'm thinking the whole GTA theme could be something pretty big.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom