The CPC Malibu Trading Company Set (3 Viewers)

The denom colors are not consistent. Some chips use the base color and others use a spot color. Not sure how much OCD you have…but it would tilt me a bit.
Damnit. Hadn’t noticed this until you pointed it out. Now it’s bugging me…

thanks for ruining my day.

@Geremie What does this mean? Some chips use an unweighted color for the base and some chips use a weighted color as a base?
Talking about the color matching denom. Anyone who’s ever done that before knows it’s not usually that feasible unless you make your set revolve around the color matching inlays. Doesn’t bother me personally

Talking about the color matching denom. Anyone who’s ever done that before knows it’s not usually that feasible unless you make your set revolve around the color matching inlays. Doesn’t bother me personally

Oh right. I am in agreement. At a minimum you are going to have to break the “rule” for the white chip anyway.

Was the same graphic on the $500 & $1000 intentional? It seems off to have the same when all the other chips are different.

The denom colors are not consistent. Some chips use the base color and others use a spot color. Not sure how much OCD you have…but it would tilt me a bit.

Damnit. Hadn’t noticed this until you pointed it out. Now it’s bugging me…

thanks for ruining my day.

Not necessarily - you could always do a thin black outline of the “white font”

Was the same graphic on the $500 & $1000 intentional? It seems off to have the same when all the other chips are different.
—————-

Yep! Great suggestion. The inlay is being designed as we speak. This is my crap work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom