The Clermont (39mm ABC Ceramic Cash Chips) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Took delivery of these a few weeks ago, but just getting them in play for the first time tonight and took some pre-game shots.

$1/1 big bet mix, so hopefully some decent action shots if I can remember to take some photos.

Design by same guy who did my Wednesday Night set, Christian Steinbacher. A couple people have already asked to get his contact info, so maybe he'll have some more designs in the works soon. Excellent work and super fast turnaround on both jobs when I dealt with him.

Love the feel of these and the price is impossible to beat for the quality. Thank you, @ABC Gifts and Awards!

Breakdown:
400 (1)
800 (5)
300 (20)
100 (100)

Ce04pAG.jpg

609hH5h.png

pZNsXvj.jpg

6zZcQad.jpg

5bXR1Ak.png

WydzskG.png

id6OBtr.png

NNojzYm.png

I like that the edge spots are strictly edge spots leaving the full face for the artwork. I also like the color palette that you went with. I liked them when I first saw them and they continue to grow on me.

A non-chipper friend from the Saturday game asked if he could have one of the $20s as a card protector and I obliged. His wife saw it on his dresser and thought we had taken a post-game trip to the strip club.

I'd say that's a design success.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom