SOLD The Chicken Coop (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Windwalker ok you got me lol. That will teach me for not paying close enough attention.

Not sure why my quote function isn't working.

The block functions were added after my last auction. Again — back up your BS, old man. Find me one auction where I state the asshat clause. If you can’t, stfu.
As delightful your bs is, the old man has to sleep now. Iam looking forward to the next episode/bs. (maybe i will bid now on your next auction :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)
Kisses and hugs

Well.......then I am going to have to pump my numbers up. I have rookie numbers in this poker chip game.
Love your avatar.
Are you sure here's so old. You've been wrong about people's age before :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

I must say it's liberating not joining in on the arguments these days. I'd have waded in before, but now I can sit back and enjoy the carnage haha
I couldn't even argue anymore if I wanted to; I don't understand what people are talking about or referencing half the time. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just gonna throw this out there...but you might have jacked up on this one my friend...LOL!! Half messing with you...but I can't imagine what this auction would have looked like.

20210723_205255.jpg

Just gonna throw this out there...but you might have jacked up on this one my friend...LOL!! Half messing with you...but I can't imagine what this auction would have looked like.

View attachment 741478
Yeah, apparently I sold 30 racks at cost to make a fortune off 4 at auction. Imagine if that number had been 5. I’d likely be banned from the forum.

Yeah, apparently I sold 30 racks at cost to make a fortune off 4 at auction. Imagine if that number had been 5. I’d likely be banned from the forum.
Totally messing with you!! The fact that you brought these to market was AMAZING in itself...and then how you gave all us derelicts a fighting chance was pretty damn cool.

CHEERS to you my friend!!

16270904012463375145787291810260.jpg

Totally messing with you!! The fact that you brought these to market was AMAZING in itself...and then how you gave all us derelicts a fighting chance was pretty damn cool.

CHEERS to you my friend!!

View attachment 741523
2D1E3FE0-1858-4D92-8778-0540E38C224D.jpeg

Celebrating girlfriend’s birthday and she’s already asleep. Reading up on all I’ve missed. Cheers, everyone. Here’s to next month’s buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom