SOLD The Chicken Coop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture d’écran 2021-07-22 à 15.26.36.png

Here we go again, thanks for saving money :wtf:

Sale set to start again tonight at 8:00 PM Central. I'm sorry for the outside CONUS crew but work has me busy until this time today. Format will be the same with 20-min periods to declare intent to buy. All auctions will opened up after the conclusion of the sale and end Sunday night so that all chips can go out at the same time.

Sales, in order:
43mm NCV x 100
39mm NCV x 800
$500 x 100
$5 x 200

Auction (1-Rack Each)
50mm "All-In" Chip *1 barrel
43mm NCV
$20
$500
$5
Time for some orange and pink! Thanks for the heads up about the time

A lifetime ago, I attended Pomona College. Their mascot is the Sagehen (terrifying, isn't it?).
Anyway, the main social hang-out on campus was called The Coop. I have very fond memories of the Coop.

So the Coop chips really appeal to me for lots of reasons. Hopefully I can save a low-stakes playable set from murder!
Wow, that reminds me that I used to hustle pool, for lunch money, at a place called "The Chicken Coop" in high school (it was a wing joint with a bar box, and I was an emancipated minor). :unsure: Maybe it was owned by Chicken Rob

Contrarily, I have no such nostalgia for those days, or those wings, or all the detention slips I got for being late to 5th period, but I will be taking a shot at those five-hundo's (if I'm available at that time).

Good luck in your hunt Mel.

Sale set to start again tonight at 8:00 PM Central. I'm sorry for the outside CONUS crew but work has me busy until this time today. Format will be the same with 20-min periods to declare intent to buy. All auctions will open up after the conclusion of the sale and end Sunday night so that all chips can go out at the same time.

Sales, in order:
43mm NCV x 100
39mm NCV x 800 600
$500 x 100
$5 x 200

Auction (1-Rack Each)
50mm "All-In" Chip *1 barrel
43mm NCV
$20
$500
$5
While I won’t divulge details, I was offered a price significantly more than was paid for 2 racks of chips. Think what you want, I don’t give a shit. Every single dollar of profit is being sent to the “In This Together” fund. Updated quantity above.

While I won’t divulge details, I was offered a price significantly more than was paid for 2 racks of chips. Think what you want, I don’t give a shit. Every single dollar of profit is being sent to the “In This Together” fund. Updated quantity above.

No words. Very much appreciate you doing this, Triston. I'll update the fundraiser thermometer accordingly.

You’re the man @ImCrossland! Much appreciated yet again :love:

Less of chance for pink chips so my wife says thanks!

True that! But if I listened to her about buying chips I wouldn’t have any!

If I were to be confronted with a statement that sounded like, "you going to move all these chips from the bar?" my response will simply be, "you book your hotel room or not yet?"

If I were to be confronted with a statement that sounded like, "you going to move all these chips from the bar?" my response will simply be, "you book your hotel room or not yet?"
Luckily my wife stop asking about all the packages that show up almost everyday a long time ago!

Given that the auctions are headed for very high prices, I think it would be wise to disclose who else, if anyone, was a participant in the original purchase from Chicken Rob (even if just financially), and if said participants are planning on releasing more chips in the future. We've experienced pretty toxic consequences on PCF in the past when there has been an appearance of market manipulation. By my count (see on-the-road-again-post-1562979) there should be around 7,000 chips not yet accounted for in your sales.

Given that the auctions are headed for very high prices, I think it would be wise to disclose who else, if anyone, was a participant in the original purchase from Chicken Rob (even if just financially), and if said participants are planning on releasing more chips in the future. We've experienced pretty toxic consequences on PCF in the past when there has been an appearance of market manipulation. By my count (see on-the-road-again-post-1562979) there should be around 7,000 chips not yet accounted for in your sales.
But also this would be interesting/worth knowing imo

BC256373-5FE4-4F97-A889-F5D36AF7B02C.jpeg

are you insinuating that this was a group buy? A NAGBGBGB?! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom