SOLD The Chicken Coop $1s - 3 racks ($2600 shipped) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Up for sale: 3x racks of The Chicken Coop $1s.

$2750 2600 USD shipped worldwide via Swiss Post International ECONOMY

(Willing to split for $875/rack shipped). Relative high shipping costs for small quantities in Switzerland makes buying all three racks a lot more economical imo.

Payment via PayPal FF or USDC.

IMG_7396.jpeg

Last edited:
Relative high shipping costs for small quantities in Switzerland makes buying all three racks a lot more economical imo.
I'll be flying out of Zurich back to the USA next Sunday, Jan 22nd. I'm offering to fly them to the states in my carry-on just because. I would obviously have to coordinate with @cpac54 but just wanted to put it out there in case anyone was on the fence about it.

I'll be flying out of Zurich back to the USA next Sunday, Jan 22nd. I'm offering to fly them to the states in my carry-on just because. I would obviously have to coordinate with @cpac54 but just wanted to put it out there in case anyone was on the fence about it.
That's generous of you! That'd knock $75 off the price for anyone on the fence (so $2700 for the 3 racks total), as that's what international shipping here runs for the 3 racks. Buyer would just have to pay whatever the USPS price would be once they're stateside.

That's generous of you! That'd knock $75 off the price for anyone on the fence (so $2700 for the 3 racks total), as that's what international shipping here runs for the 3 racks. Buyer would just have to pay whatever the USPS price would be once they're stateside.
I am on the fence about them. LOL Keep me in mind about a split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom