SOLD The Bicycle Club Setups! Brand New Bridge Standard Index 100% Plastic $10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put these into play in a cash game yesterday with Detroitdad (bought in a small group buy through him). Started out really liking them, but after 3 hours or so the cards became really sticky. Not sure why, we even had a few misdeals because the cards were stuck together. I am going to try washing them because we were eating, but nothing out of the ordinary was going on. Has any one else put them into play yet?

We put them into play on Wednesday, and ^^this^^ was exactly my experience. Played two single-table tournaments for a total of around six hours table time. Cards were excellent at first, but I noticed problems with cards sticking together during the second three hours, especially towards the end. Just spreading the three-card flop became a real issue.

Individually, the cards did not appear to be dirty or have any foreign material build-up. I'm sort of at a loss for an explanation of why the characteristics changed so dramatically after such a short period of time.

Hey guys, if this cards have in their composition carbon fibers if shuffled hand and have room carpet and polyester table cloth have a little bit of static electricity and this card for its composition accumulate it
only need a shower with cool water

Last edited:
Put these into play in a cash game yesterday with Detroitdad (bought in a small group buy through him). Started out really liking them, but after 3 hours or so the cards became really sticky. Not sure why, we even had a few misdeals because the cards were stuck together. I am going to try washing them because we were eating, but nothing out of the ordinary was going on. Has any one else put them into play yet?

I was looking for this thread to post this. Everyone at the table noticed how sticky they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom