the Best Ultrasonic for $150 or under (1 Viewer)

Man I cant make up where to buy it from I guess amazon cause its prob the easiest to return if I get a DOA ultrasonic

I just read so many bad reviews I just bet anymoney I get a messed up one lol my luck

are you suppose to use distilled water in the Ultrasonic when cleaning ?

95% of the time, I'd say yes. It all depends on the water quality in your area, whether there's a lot of dissolved minerals and stuff in it.

I happen to live in an area where the water quality out of the tap is probably some of the cleanest and best in the world, so I use right out of the tap.

95% of the time, I'd say yes. It all depends on the water quality in your area, whether there's a lot of dissolved minerals and stuff in it.

I happen to live in an area where the water quality out of the tap is probably some of the cleanest and best in the world, so I use right out of the tap.
Yeah I am like an hour and 15mins from Flint so I would say my Water is prob Horrible lol I guess I will be buying abunch of Distilled Water it looks like

and TSP is the best thing to clean with ? it looks like I can get a 4lb Container for $11 at Ace Hardware

and TSP is the best thing to clean with ? it looks like I can get a 4lb Container for $11 at Ace Hardware

I don't know about "best". But I've cleaned probably between 20,000-30,000 chips with the metasilicates (non-phosphate TSP, Red Devil brand from Amazon, others use Lundmark), so I'd say it's very reliable. I've probably used 3/4 of my initial 4 lb. bag.

I don't know about "best". But I've cleaned probably between 20,000-30,000 chips with the metasilicates (non-phosphate TSP, Red Devil brand from Amazon, others use Lundmark), so I'd say it's very reliable. I've probably used 3/4 of my initial 4 lb. bag.
Red Devil over TSP

1lb bag of red devil is like $2 then a 4lb thing of TSP that sucks lol

Would not waste money on any of these. I recommend any brand that is also used in professional environments and has lower budget lines. For example I use a EMAG Emmi-20H EMAG
I saw its bigger sister at an opticians business. Works very well for me, but different to others I clean barrel by barrel. Magic Eraser one while the next barrel is in the ultrasonic. The cheap ones I killed already 2, they usually don’t last long

I'm finally going to take the plunge and get an ultrasonic, I'm done hand cleaning and have a bunch I want to do. I'll read through the various threads to get educated on how to do it, but I have a quick question just to get me started: What is the size I need to get to do a good amount of chips without having to use the salad spinner? Or is the salad spinner always used?

I'm hoping there's one where I can just dump them in and let it go to work, I don't even want to spin the salad thing i am so over cleaning chips. Lol

I'm hoping there's one where I can just dump them in and let it go to work, I don't even want to spin the salad thing i am so over cleaning chips. Lol

We recommend the salad spinner (or some other way to stir/agitate the chips) because if you just dump the chips in the detergent, they will stick to each other and not allow all surfaces to be exposed enough for the scrubbing action, or at least markedly decrease its efficiency. You don't have to constantly spin or stir it. I give it a quarter-to-half spin every 10 seconds or so.

I got the huge 15l so I will just be shaking the cage in the ultrasonic I can see myself buying a 6l to use the salad spinner lol no clue yet it shouldnt be rocket science to use this ultrasonic but I think im just making it harder than it should be

We recommend the salad spinner (or some other way to stir/agitate the chips) because if you just dump the chips in the detergent, they will stick to each other and not allow all surfaces to be exposed enough for the scrubbing action, or at least markedly decrease its efficiency. You don't have to constantly spin or stir it. I give it a quarter-to-half spin every 10 seconds or so.

Thanks bud, appreciate it. I'll go read up now and assemble my Amazon list.

non-phosphate TSP you think this works just as good as the lundmark tsp cleaning paulsons ? horseshoe clevelands ?

I figure I will get this instead of real TSP

https://www.homedepot.com/p/SAVOGRAN-1-lb-Box-TSP-Phosphate-Free-Heavy-Duty-Cleaner-10611/202967451

what would be the best way to agitate the chips in a 15l Ultrasonic lol shake the basket has anyone got any other ways besides the salad spinner they use ?

I need to start trying this I have had the ultrasonic like a week and its just sitting there

what would be the best way to agitate the chips in a 15l Ultrasonic lol shake the basket has anyone got any other ways besides the salad spinner they use ?

I need to start trying this I have had the ultrasonic like a week and its just sitting there

Have you not looked to your gematria calculator yet? "Ultrasonic" = 132, and 1+3+2 = 6. 132-6 = 126!!! 12 & 6 represent up and down on a clock. So, clearly, the answer is to agitate the chips up and down for 126 seconds in the ultrasonic.

Have you not looked to your gematria calculator yet? "Ultrasonic" = 132, and 1+3+2 = 6. 132-6 = 126!!! 12 & 6 represent up and down on a clock. So, clearly, the answer is to agitate the chips up and down for 126 seconds in the ultrasonic.
Yes sir u got it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom