Wanted The Beach custom ASM quarters (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venturalvn

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I recently found out that 3 racks of my custom ASMs are unknowingly out in the open market, and I'd like to buy them back if anyone has them, or has a lead on them. I know for sure that one member here has 1 rack, but there are 2 more that are out there somewhere.

The back story is the quarters were made in error back in 2008, and were returned to ASM (Atlantic) to be replaced with the proper chips. From what I understand these 3 racks were sold in the secondary market a little while back, through what I assume was from Red Ott's shitty little parade through our community. I'd simply like to reacquire them to fold them back into my set as a secondary quarter to keep the family together.

Thanks, folks!

25cRackT2_th.jpg
25cStackT2_th.jpg

Last edited:
BMWguy, is that you?
lol 'tis I, the one and only. I've been kickin around since I got the bug again this summer. Took quite a while to catch up on the 10 years of goings on with ASM/ASM/CPC, but I finished reading that saga...or so I thought. Then I just saw these quarters in another member's album yesterday and googled a bit, and saw that the Key West set also had some...uncouth resales from Ott*, and now I'm wondering if my quarters fell to the same fate.

Last edited:
Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about those quarters. I always loved The Beach set. Was it Red Ott that sold them?

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about those quarters. I always loved The Beach set. Was it Red Ott that sold them?
Yeah sorry that must've been who I'm referring to, although I really have no idea. The evil "Dr." Ott. It evils feels wrong joking about the title...

To be honest I'm honored that people would have liked my chips enough to buy them, but I never did explicitly agree to have them re sold after I turned them in to be made properly. Then I saw the story for Key West and it started to feel a bit wrong, and that just all screams Red Ott.

Yeah sorry that must've been who I'm referring to, although I really have no idea. The evil "Dr." Ott. It evils feels wrong joking about the title...

To be honest I'm honored that people would have liked my chips enough to buy them, but I never did explicitly agree to have them re sold after I turned them in to be made properly. Then I saw the story for Key West and it started to feel a bit wrong, and that just all screams Red Ott.

I cringe every time Dr. Ott gets brought up, and I didn't even purchase chips during the "Red era."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom