The Barrel House - Custom CPC HHR Tourney Pron (1 Viewer)

Took some new pron for the CCSOTY threads:

Amazing set! Is there a noticeable difference between the weighted and non-weighted DG chips during play?

Amazing set! Is there a noticeable difference between the weighted and non-weighted DG chips during play?

There's about a 5g difference between a barrel of 20 chips, that's something like a 3% difference in weight. I can't tell the difference, either in feel or weight. @CantSpellPoker @Phish1321 can either of you tell the difference?

Latest edition to the family is here - new 44mm scroll mold bounties! Stoked to finally get these, a huge thank you to @David Spragg and all the folks at CPC, these came out fantastic!

full

full

With the primary lineup:

full

full

T10k Bounty Starting Stack:

full

T20k Bounty Starting Stack for this year's meetup:

full

New edition to the family, a couple of racks of butterscotch T5s (Butterscotch 2A12 Canary / Maroon)

full

full

Updated primary family lineup:

full

full

These will be used as both bounty "value" chips for my progressive tourney games, as well as true T5 tourney chips for "turn back the blinds" nights.

T10k starting stack with a $40 bounty value:
full

@Irish now you got me thinking about what base color the $1 chip should be. Im dreaming of a day with the barrel house cash set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom