The Aurora Star Chips (1 Viewer)

Yes, the market is definitely up-up-and away!

I sold my two AS tourney sets in Feb 2019 for $3.50 /chip. Kept three racks of fives, which Gear transformed into Aztar $5s.

Not being a hot-stamp guy, I haven't missed them at all. I think the only hot-stamps I have left are Vegas Worlds...

I still have a limit set of AS cash, though. Hard to part with them completely, mainly because I love those yellow $20s. :cool

I sold 2 racks of $1s and 3 racks of $5s just yesterday for $3 and $5.25/chip respectively.

There was a sale just the other month for 4 racks of $5s for the same price and $1s seem to go pretty consistently for $3/chip. The only denomination that seems to have skyrocketed in the past six months is the $0.25 chip, for whatever reason.
Don’t recall the $5s being that low but, admittedly, I don’t keep tabs on it. Yeah, people seem to love the .25s lately.

Last edited:
I sold 2 racks of $1s and 3 racks of $5s just yesterday for $3 and $5.25/chip respectively.

There was a sale just the other month for 4 racks of $5s for the same price and $1s seem to go pretty consistently for $3/chip. The only denomination that seems to have skyrocketed in the past six months is the $0.25 chip, for whatever reason.
Just searched for and saw your sales thread for the $1s and $5s. Those sold in less than a minute. Wild. Appetite for these, especially in unplayed condition, is through the roof.

For the record.

To follow up on this thread I bought a tournament set of 550 chips for 3200USD IN May 2021

Beautiful set! Why are the AS's so hard to come by? Is PCF the only place to find them, who makes them?
You’re going to have a blast reading the origin stories of all the “NAGB” chips.

PCF is generally the only place you can find them, although they have sold on eBay before, but were almost exclusively sold by PCF members.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom