The Armory Tournament Set - Sample Request Thread (1 Viewer)

Very nice. Curious, though, why no 43mm oversized chip? Saving that for your 100k?

Very nice. Curious, though, why no 43mm oversized chip? Saving that for your 100k?

They don't offer 1/4 pie in 43mm, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd have used that for the bounty chip. I'm actually not a fan of oversized playable chips unless the entire set is oversized (which I strongly considered until David confirmed there is no 1/4 punch for the oversized chips).

Ah, that's a bummer to not have that option. Still, well done on the set.

Got mine today. Best packaging I've ever seen for a sample set :) took me 10 minutes to get them out.

Very nice set. Scroll mold seems a tad slippery but they shuffle great. 100 is my fav.

Got mine today. Best packaging I've ever seen for a sample set :) took me 10 minutes to get them out.

Very nice set. Scroll mold seems a tad slippery but they shuffle great. 100 is my fav.

When shipping overseas, I +1 the packaging even if it's just a sample. Glad you like them!

I can't imagine what International packing is like. I was worried I was going to break a chip trying to open my sample set, I had to use scissors to open.

Got mine today.
Ditto for packaging, it was struggle getting them out... Lol

They are a really sweet set. Congrats and enjoy. Hope you win a ton with them. image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom