The Armory tournament set redux - sample set order thread (2 Viewers)

No idea how PayPal works for such things, but I'm not in a hurry. Thanks for the effort.

I was able to print a paypal label, but it expressly warned me to hand the package to a USPS employee rather than put it in a mailbox.

In for a set, please.

CRAAAAP... I just got back from sending your cash set. Completely missed this post. Let me know what you want to do.

@Psypher1000, you're fine selling the rest of the tournament chips that I have, right?

If a sample set is still avail I will take one..
To make it easy I can email you a paid USPS label you can print.

I don't have any issues printing domestic labels. I'll PM you payment details.

^^ second that opinion, serious upgrade to the sample set.

Got you down and paid. There are still a few left. I've been meaning to take a pic with the new and old chips side by side to post here. @BGinGA, @Jeff and @bivey, feel free to show yours off at the post and mention there are a few unclaimed.

Damn, sorry. PayPal is sorted now so I'll send the payment immediately. I knew there was one more I needed to make.

EDIT: My PayPal says the payment was sent MAR 27. Could you confirm?

Damn, sorry. PayPal is sorted now so I'll send the payment immediately. I knew there was one more I needed to make.

EDIT: My PayPal says the payment was sent MAR 27. Could you confirm?
Yup, for the cash set (which was mailed a while back). Still need the second payment for the tourney set. [emoji3]

Everybody who has ordered should have them in the mail/received by now. Took a side-by-side pic. Definitely worth the effort, @Psypher1000

20160416_160246.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom