The Armory tournament set redux - sample set order thread (1 Viewer)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
David debuted DG Tiger a week after I received The Armory tournament set. Approximately seven seconds after I saw the color, I new I'd be revisiting the orange 1k chip for greater contrast. Since I'm doing that, I'm also taking the opportunity to increase the contrast in the purple 500, changing the purple to blurple (I nearly ordered blurple the first time but inexplicably decided against it). And, for good measure, I'm getting a barrel of tweaked yellow 25k's.

Many people expressed interest in the original set but only a handful of sets were made available because I hate shipping. To help remedy that, @atomiktoaster has volunteered to reship these to those interested in sample sets. For that, I am extremely grateful!

Armory redo.png

This thread will be open for orders for a three chip sample set. One set per person, please, but there's no limit on how many people can buy these. If you're interested, just post a reply to the thread and I'll add you to the list. I will, however, be sending the order this coming Monday, February 1st, so don't delay!

Prices for the sample sets are still pending, but the cost for a single set + shipping will be approximately $11 US/$17 international.

1. RowdyRawhide
2. BGinGA
3. BNM
4. Bivey
5. Jeff
6. Forty4
7. AtomikToaster
8. Stylin
9. Dimperdoo
10. 12thMan
11. DetroitDad

Last edited:
I'm also in, and agree that the higher-contrast are very sharp.

Thanks folks! Your interest has been noted in the OP and the order has been placed. David's out this week, but once I get an invoice I'll update everyone on exact pricing. Once I receive the chips (March/April? It's really tough to say) then I'll get word out to everyone and start collecting payment & getting addresses.

I'm good. Just let me know when you ship them that'll be good enough.

It'll be tomorrow (hopefully). If they don't show up next week, let me know. It sucks to have USPS show something as delivered a month ago when you never saw it.

Are these still available? Don't know how I missed it the first time around.

Yeah, I believe there's 8 sets still unclaimed with me. Should be able to fit three more chips in your package without going over weight. $7 for the chips should cover you then. @Psypher1000 can correct me if I'm wrong.

These are all (including @SixSpeedFury) in the mailbox for tomorrow except for @BNM. If I can figure out printing a label for you at home via paypal tomorrow, it'll go out Thursday, otherwise you'll have to wait for the international order payments and my trip to the post office next week. Sorry :(

No idea how PayPal works for such things, but I'm not in a hurry. Thanks for the effort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom