The Armory Tournament Set Pr0n (1 Viewer)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Just a few pics to hold folks over until I can do a full photo shoot.

IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1080.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG
IMG_1082.JPG

Beautiful. Is that dg peach and arc yellow together?

I really wanted to use arc yellow with my 1000 instead of canary yellow in the spot but was worried that it would get drowned out. Looks like it works perfectly for your chip :)

Beautiful. Is that dg peach and arc yellow together?

I really wanted to use arc yellow with my 1000 instead of canary yellow in the spot but was worried that it would get drowned out. Looks like it works perfectly for your chip :)

It is indeed DG Peach and Arc Yellow. If I had them to do today, I would very likely use Tiger as one of the colors for greater contrast. I wouldn't call it a regret since it wasn't available at the time and regular orange was too dark for my liking, but I may well ask to tag on an order of a couple hundred redone 1k chips to their scroll order when the mold comes back around again. I've got color samples inbound to confirm.

Outstanding. Love 'em all, but can't stop staring at the three high-contrast chips (green T25, red T100, blue T5000). Gorgeous stuff.

If I had them to do today, I would very likely use Tiger as one of the colors for greater contrast.

That's what secondary chips are for. You may even be able to squeeze it in now, if the scroll mold is still mounted.

Just gorgeous chips. Congrats. If you have any unclaimed spares, I would love the opportunity to grab a set.

Mike

Just gorgeous chips. Congrats. If you have any unclaimed spares, I would love the opportunity to grab a set.

Mike
There's certainly not a scheduled feeding frenzy tomorrow afternoon for the 10 unclaimed sample sets...

Rarely do I find a custom set that just works so well as a unit. These are one of those few sets. I really like them and applaud the work, creativity and time that must've went into building it. Hopefully when I build my custom set I can find an idea as well represented as yours.

Bravo!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom