The Antonine Club (2 Viewers)

They’re here!!!

Just had a quick look before going to the pub.

IMG_8063.jpeg

Really nice set. The £1 is my favorite, then the £100. I used to play at Westerwood golf course where the Antonine wall used to run through, plus a few other areas around there. Will need some live action pics next!

Really nice set. The £1 is my favorite, then the £100. I used to play at Westerwood golf course where the Antonine wall used to run through, plus a few other areas around there. Will need some live action pics next!
I’ve not played the Westerwood in ages. Last time I played there was a late December and we got battered by hailstones :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kam
Straight fire! Well played, mate. I cannae wait for mine to arrive now, how long were yours stuck in Coventry? I assume they still go there rather than somewhere north of the border?
Cheers mate. They were only in Coventry for half a day or something like that. Not too long anyway.

HALF A DAY?! You bastard! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Next you’ll be telling me they got from Maine to you in under 8 days! (Had a game this weekend and needed mine to make it in 8 days, they are still stuck, ordered mid Sept like you).

HALF A DAY?! You bastard! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Next you’ll be telling me they got from Maine to you in under 8 days! (Had a game this weekend and needed mine to make it in 8 days, they are still stuck, ordered mid Sept like you).
That’s typical. My next game isn’t until the 26th so I wasn’t in a rush :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh well, an excuse to organise another one for me...I'm sure the wife will understand :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

"But you just had a game?"
"Yes, but that was with my RHC set, now my CSQ set is here!"
"OK, just use them next time, why do you need to host another game especially?"
"Erm, because they are beautiful, like you!"
"Shut up, I'm not getting kicked out the house again for an entire weekend just because you got new chips! Also, why have you bought another set anyway?"
"Fuck"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom