The Ambessa (4 Viewers)

I love the 1 inch inlay. This set is cold as ice, love it! Really like the 5 which is surprising for myself as I'm not the biggest fan of the CPC yellows.

8 more days until the next game!

D3E354BE-AB3D-4E03-9CF7-895AB1AE7926.jpeg

Easily one of my favorites too. They seem to lurk in the shadows. I come back and stare at them often

Tournament tonight too, after (and before!) the cash game. I know I should be working on a tourney design, but it’s slightly hard to be motivated having this set here. Plus I also suppose there are limit denominations and a $500 to still design for the cash set.

E9658DA8-1B30-412A-992A-02741E9E87D7.jpeg

@SpaceMonkey Did you also design an Ambessa tournament set?
No, not yet. I keep starting and never get far enough to pull the trigger. I’ve been lazy and actually doubled down by expanding my GCOP set last year, so it’s hard. One plan I keep coming back to is tonal chips to match the tonal inlay theme I have. Along the lines of the stardust mansion tournament chips I suppose. Maybe all 3 moon? Maybe even large crown?

These T5 blaze chips are an alternative $5, as well as their primary use as bounty chips in my progressive bounty tournaments.

Each player starts with 4 T5 chips. Whenever you knock someone out, you pocket half their bounty chips (rounding up), then place the remaining half on your own bounty stack.

Yes, only partially formed in my head unfortunately (and probably variations saved in the design tool).
These T5 chips were ordered and delivered back with the cash set, I just didn’t reveal them until now. Well, my one tournament pic from Saturday inadvertently partially revealed them, then @sheikh617 fully showed them with his starting stack pic, so I decided to may as well show them fully :)

Yes, only partially formed in my head unfortunately (and probably variations saved in the design tool).
These T5 chips were ordered and delivered back with the cash set, I just didn’t reveal them until now. Well, my one tournament pic from Saturday inadvertently partially revealed them, then @sheikh617 fully showed them with his starting stack pic, so I decided to may as well show them fully :)
Its been driving me crazy trying to find photos of your potential tourney set. Thanks for the explanation lol!

The funny thing is, I was hesitant to post that picture because I wasn't sure if you posted them or not, and I saw the picture with the chips half in the corner and then thought you already had. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The funny thing is, I was hesitant to post that picture because I wasn't sure if you posted them or not, and I saw the picture with the chips half in the corner and then thought you already had. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I noticed it right away when you posted it LOL

Haha, and I didn't even realize my own pic partially showed that chip, until I looked back at it after seeing your post :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom