The Ambessa (3 Viewers)

Just wow! This is issue from the current scrown run? Mine is days behind yours.

Big gratz!

You won’t even need to ship my sample set! :whistle: :whistling:;)

Wow, very nice. Unique look you managed to pull off with the colored inlays and spots. Well done!

Whoa! Out of NOWHERE.

Think we just found the next hall of fame set. Beautiful logo/room/chips/accessories. Just nicely put together all around wow.

Can't wait to start seeing these show up in the live stack and home game threads.

Thanks for the kind words all. This set was a long time in the making. The original concept dates back 10(!) years ago. I started and stopped several different times over the years. I won’t bore anyone with the details, but it all seems to have worked out in the end.

I’m very flattered that some people would like sample sets, but I’m sorry to say there are none available at this time.

3E152590-AA0F-4B1F-8213-BF05BE02D859.jpeg

A883E666-2C14-4AE3-9FEF-54E23B6B3858.jpeg

68D05815-F9A4-40B4-8D2B-D8EF63FDB632.jpeg

2C1B59DB-26EA-46D4-8377-B331FE0A9EF5.jpeg

I have a feeling a lot of custom scrown chips will be making appearances soon. I know CPC is running this mold now. Just wonder how many custom sets were ordered.

That's awesome! My daughters are Ethiopian. Do you speak Amharic? I used to chase them around when they first came home and play "Ambessa" with me being the lion. Love that you incorporated the ethiopian colours into the chips!

Wow that’s awesome! And thank you!
I unfortunately do not speak Amharic myself, but one relative I know knows a bit.

Can’t believe I missed these, infuckincredible set man! Makes me long for my scrown set 100 times more.

Missed these too. Do you have a sample set for sale? Would love to add the Ambessa to my collection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom