The “Official”JeepologyOffroad HipHop thread (1 Viewer)

Jeep Hop?
47AAF30E-3577-4FDD-A5E4-7E4C9EAAF013.gif

Oooof. I used up so much in the other thread. I still think I was straight $$$ on a ton of those.

Alright I'm not sure what we're doing here, but if it's a real hip hop thread....hopefully peeps can put in some stuff that might be new to me. If you like hip hop, I'll drop a couple that might not have made it out to you:

One of my favorite artists to not make it (blow up). Freestyles, delivery, word play, it's all fantastic.

Hip hop, especially west coast/Cali is forever tied to sports, NWA made those ties inseperable. I hate the Lakers, and still thought this was super dope. Felli Fel, Snoop, Cube, Chino all coming together to drop a song. If your're familiar with NBA and the players, it's a little entertaining.

Lastly, I've never seen Quik get much love outside of Cali. Even if you don't know em, you've probably heard some songs. Cool cat.

Anyone have some catchy modern rap? I'm really not a fan of rap, I'd rather put on some of this hip hop or even listen to hip pop like Miley (23) or Jaden (PCH Crusing). Yes I know.

Most of my music is soft, Mac Miller, Chance the Rapper, Lil Boat. Anybody got some stuff like this?

I'm almost mad I can't get into RTJ. Everyone loves them, they're everywhere on my suggestions, it's weird, I just don't like their sound. I can dig big dude, but I need someone else producing their stuff.
I just got it. White dude's from NY isn't he? The accent just kills me. I just need to listen to a playlist of em.

I'm almost mad I can't get into RTJ. Everyone loves them, they're everywhere on my suggestions, it's weird, I just don't like their sound. I can dig big dude, but I need someone else producing their stuff.

I actually love El-Ps production. No one sounded as futuristic and sci-fi as him for a long, long time. Almost like a modern day version of the bomb squad

I just got it. White dude's from NY isn't he? The accent just kills me. I just need to listen to a playlist of em.

Actually think that Killer Mike is pretty boring unless he’s doing RTJ. Was never a big fan of most southern hip hop though.

Actually think that Killer Mike is pretty boring unless he’s doing RTJ. Was never a big fan of most southern hip hop though.
Really big hit or miss for me. I like some of the main stream stuff that made it through. Def not a fan of music chopped and screwed generally though for sure.

I actually love El-Ps production. No one sounded as futuristic and sci-fi as him for a long, long time. Almost like a modern day version of the bomb squad
I'll need to listen to more. Did you like Dan the Automator? Always thought this album was doing a bit too much, but that's what made it fun. Lol when this is the Wikipedia description of your album, listeners are bound to get lost "concept album set in the year 3030 that tells of the dualistic conflict of fatalism that takes place between the moral concepts of "righteousness" and "malevolence." "

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom