THC vs RHC and options (1 Viewer)

NotTooBad

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I was just wondering what the difference between THC and RHC is. I know that THC mold has the outer circle where as the RHC doesn’t. Does that make a difference in feel or something? Or is it purely just difference in look/design.
And what are some of the cheaper options out there for both the THC and RHC molds? Want to build a set with either the original or maybe custom inlay and just want to hear what you guys think. Thanks!!!

Keep an eye on the classifieds. Often you'll be able to pick up a barrel at a time - it's a good way to sample stack of the different molds. That way you can get a feel for the differences yourself. You'll probably find that THC's are usually a bit higher priced than RHC's for similar condition chips.

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

Great!! I’ll be looking out for that. Any specific chips that pop in mind that are on the lower end in terms of price?

@TheChipRoom will have a big sale on unused RHC chips this Sunday. Look very carefully over the offerings to see if this is something you can use, because the price for the condition is reasonable. But it's an online free-for-all, so be prepared.

How do you know that? I feel like I'm always late to the game on stuff like this :)

Great!! I’ll be looking out for that. Any specific chips that pop in mind that are on the lower end in terms of price?
The Chip Exchange had a sale about a month ago. At the bottom of the chip listing there are some THC Town Taverns and RHC Horseshoe chips - don't know if they're still available, but you might be able to pick of a barrel of each to get an idea of the differences.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/presidents’-day-weekend-sale.51696/

Lower end Paulson RHC would be the Roadhouse Tunica chips. If I'm able to snag a cash set of the lady lucks I plan to let go of the roadhouse set I have (Maybeee, I'm from MS so I'm partial to them) . I've never seen Paulsons cheaper than the roadhouse chips from my limited time here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom