For Sale THC solids - GOLD - GREEN - BLACK (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Dibs sale. Will split as long as split in full racks (will split off the extra green barrel by itself if necessary). Buyer pays shipping and insurance (if desired). Racks not included.

GOLD THC SOLIDS (not metallic gold - possibly butterscotch???) - 300 100 chips available - $120 for the remaining rack + shipping (or make an offer)
Fitzgerald roulettes. These suckers are heavy. They need to be cleaned, but they are in good shape other than being dirty. I hand-cleaned a barrel and gave it some oil to show how great they look when restored.
*** TWO RACKS SOLD - ONE RACK REMAINING ***

8.4 ounces = 238.1 grams for the barrel

GOLD #1.jpeg

007BB8D5-82E7-482E-8640-F969A9AE4FFA.jpeg

GREEN THC SOLIDS - 220 chips available - $120 / rack + shipping
Older chips that could use a quick clean, but defnitely no hooker juice. Hotstamped with a small cursive "EB" on one side and "$25.00" on the other side. VG+ condition - sharp edges.

*** ALL 220 CHIPS SOLD ***

7.5 ounces = 212.6 grams for the barrel

GREEN #1.jpeg

GREEN #2.jpeg

BLACK THC SOLIDS - 200 chips available - $120 / rack + shipping
Older chips that could use a quick clean, but defnitely no hooker juice. Hotstamped with a small cursive "EB" on one side and "$100.00" on the other side. VG+ condition - sharp edges.

*** ALL 200 CHIPS ARE SOLD ***

6.9 ounces = 195.6 grams for the barrel

BLACK #1.jpeg

BLACK #2.jpeg

Last edited:
Price is $575 + shipping for the remaining 520 chips if purchased by Sunday at 10pm CT.

I've got a huge dealer button order arriving today that I need to pack up and ship out next week, and I would like to see these chips gone before then.

PRICE REDUCED TO $350 SHIPPED FOR THE REMAINING 3 RACKS OF CHIPS (100 GOLD AND 200 BLACK) THROUGH 10/24/2021 AT 10PM CT

Make an offer. If they don’t sell, I’ll use the remaining black and gold chips to make something Iowa Hawkeye related. Maybe a short-handed chip set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom