Found THC Solids EX/NM - Royal Red / Cherry / Blaze (barrel/s) / Radiant Red (barrel/s) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juankay20

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yeah yeah yeah, the last two are reaches but why not. Looking to turn some solids into moar fracs! Looking for a rack or more of EX/NM - Royal Red and/or Cherry THC solids and at least a barrel or more of EX/NM - Blaze (@Saoliver @Josh Kifer) :LOL: :laugh::tup: that will be milled for a project. Willing to throw down $ or make a trade where possible!

LET ME SEE THEM

Last edited:
More surface space to mill a shaped inlay? :unsure: :whistle: :whistling: ... or am i living in fantasy land?
If you want some shapes then yes I recommend non starburst. Starburst can be done too, but there may be some stamp remnants on some chips. But that can also happen with non starburst depending on stamp size

Would be amazing to find a rack or two of the colors mentioned, but I'd be happy to build the racks one barrel at a time!

I’ve got a rack of radiant red if you can find me a couple racks of black solids :D
I'm keeping an eye out! I actually cant change the title of the thread, but I'm focusing on racks of Royal red or cherry now lol ..and i'll still scoop up barrels of Blaze wherever possible :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom