Wanted THC solid yellows, and RHC yellows (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkdan

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I have two projects that I need yellow for. If y’all have any ideas for the RHC yellow chip I can use as nickels in my HSI set lemme know (check my pic for visual).

Also, I’d love more blue/ grey fracs too if anyone has any they’d be willing to sell me :yawn:

Oh and the black jack will be a Cali $20 if I use it in that spot.

The THC nickels will be for a flamingo solids set. I have 40 yellow THC solids so far, I’m looking for about two racks. (Photo curiosity of @horseshoez)

Lastly, if anyone thinks of an idea besides a yellow nickel frac that would tie this set together please let me know.

Attachments

• D926EF94-A8A1-422B-A813-8251E811BFEF.jpeg
    D926EF94-A8A1-422B-A813-8251E811BFEF.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 204
  • 5AECC2E4-A38B-45AA-8204-D85E8A657661.jpeg
    5AECC2E4-A38B-45AA-8204-D85E8A657661.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 194
  • FECB4B4A-C199-45C1-905F-80B185F0DCD7.jpeg
    FECB4B4A-C199-45C1-905F-80B185F0DCD7.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @dmoney but I was able to add some chips to my mint Sheraton set and have a workable breakdown now.
And these are by far my favourite RHC chips atm....so not selling any atm

Nice looking lineup, Dan. Much luck in your quest. Everyone freaks out over yellow so this might be tough.
Thank you sir. One of my friends thought a lighter blue would make a nice frac. Relabeling a blue bird for nickels could always be an option but then I’d be mixing molds. Not sure if that’s okay or not...

418D2A00-BDBE-419B-9206-D7995EF260F8.jpeg

Thank you sir. One of my friends thought a lighter blue would make a nice frac. Relabeling a blue bird for nickels could always be an option but then I’d be mixing molds. Not sure if that’s okay or not...

View attachment 596514
If it doesn't bother you, who cares? If it tilts you, then you have your answer :LOL: :laugh:

Good point! How about you? Do you like it/ think the color flows? I really wanna nail this lineup
Not sure I'm qualified but my opinion is that the colors are good, I don't see anything wrong with them. The edge spots in relation to the intended denom don't exactly flow in a progressive manner. If that doesn't bother you, then again, who cares. I've basically come to this conclusion for myself. If I like it, then I'm happy. I don't know enough about RHC chips, to know if there are chips out there that would fit your quarter spot better, in terms of edge spots.

What about a chip like this light blue frac for your quarter, or maybe a pink quarter with 2 edge spots like that?
1608258583211.png

Somebody else is probably more qualified to help on this.

While the $25s is my favorite HSI chip, it doesn't work for me as 4TA316 edge spots are just way too complex for a quarter...especially in your setup. Stick with the HSI .25. The 212 spots give it a nice flow. Won't work with the Flamingo though.

Concerning RHC yellows...I'm kind of a fan of these:

IMG_2194.JPG

...in all their arc yellow deliciousness!

While the $25s is my favorite HSI chip, it doesn't work for me as 4TA316 edge spots are just way too complex for a quarter...especially in your setup. Stick with the HSI .25. The 212 spots give it a nice flow. Won't work with the Flamingo though.

Concerning RHC yellows...I'm kind of a fan of these:

View attachment 596522

...in all their arc yellow deliciousness!
Yeah Dibs haha

great advice. I knew something wasn’t right about that quarter. You and @buffalojim could both tell too. I should either use the secondary $25 for a $25 chip or get rid of it from my lineup. I might be forcing the black jack as a $20 I just love that damn chip so much. Your crystal park arc yellow is mouth watering. How do I get those? They’re kinda perfect for this

Yeah Dibs haha

great advice. I knew something wasn’t right about that quarter. You and @buffalojim could both tell too. I should either use the secondary $25 for a $25 chip or get rid of it from my lineup. I might be forcing the black jack as a $20 I just love that damn chip so much. Your crystal park arc yellow is mouth watering. How do I get those? They’re kinda perfect for this
Getting any kind of solid yellow will be tough and probably expensive, from what I've seen. Doesn't mean you shouldn't go for it, but just be ready to wait. Might want to find a placeholder while you search and wait :)

I have two projects that I need yellow for. If y’all have any ideas for the RHC yellow chip I can use as nickels in my HSI set lemme know (check my pic for visual).

Also, I’d love more blue/ grey fracs too if anyone has any they’d be willing to sell me :yawn:

Oh and the black jack will be a Cali $20 if I use it in that spot.

The THC nickels will be for a flamingo solids set. I have 40 yellow THC solids so far, I’m looking for about two racks. (Photo curiosity of @horseshoez)

Lastly, if anyone thinks of an idea besides a yellow nickel frac that would tie this set together please let me know.
IMG_5377.jpgIMG_5370.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom