THC solid tourney set (1 Viewer)

IMG_20170702_113038173[1]-min.jpg

IMG_20170702_113223635[1]-min.jpg

Here is some better color representation. Those blaze orange chips are certainly not peach!

Breakdown of these exact stamps I have:

147 x canary yellow 50cs
291 x charcoal $1s
242 x blaze orange $5s
70 x day green $25s

Well...after recently discovering that some of these chips would help other chippers add-on to their sets, I do not wish to mill them anymore. Surely I could mill some of them but not according to my original plan. I have learned a couple of things from this experience:

1. It's always nice to post pictures of your chips, especially if you're considering destroying them and not sure what they mean to others.
  2. If you don't really know what kind of set you're building, it doesn't hurt to buy as many chips as you can afford :).
I think I'm going to have to figure out my new plan before selling any of these chips. I would be fine with just a single table set. Here are the colors I think I could destroy without harming anyone else's potential collection:

Sherbet green roulettes: 100
Day green clovers: 100
Blurple roulettes: 120
Hot pink horseheads: 197
Day blue Las Vegas dealer school: 200
Canary yellow inlaid roulettes: 100-ish I think
Blaze orange horseheads: 10 I think

Perhaps there are some others no one cares about right now but I'm not sure. Doesn't mean nobody ever will either. The funny thing is most of those colors are very similar to the trk solid set I more recently acquired. Oh what to do with these chips... :rolleyes::)

By the way happy 4th of July! Can I have the day off too?

I have two groups of 3 colors that I really like together. Yellow/Blue/Radiant red and day green/blurple/blaze orange.

solid lineup 2.png

I could make two little sets out of chips I have. One leaving hot-stamps as is and the other to be milled/relabeled.

With hot-stamps:

140+ 0.50 canary yellow happy knights
100 Giudici day blue non-denoms
100 Giudici radiant red non-denoms
90 non-denom day green
120 charcoal bonnie damiano $100 stamps

To possibly be milled/relabeled:

197 hot pink horseheads (not ideal, but what 4th color can I use with these without using really weird colors for certain denoms?)
100 day green clovers
120 blurple roulettes
100+ blaze orange happy knights (these would be the most worn stamps I have, which would likely not require any milling. I also have 15 horseheads)

Any suggestions? :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom