THC Mixed set - Sam’s Town $1 - what $5? (2 Viewers)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
So the Sam’s Town $1 is one of my favorites and now that I’ve got my hands on some I’m trying to build a cohesive looking cash set around them.

The edge spots and hot stamps are making it more difficult than I thought. I know I’m going to use a solid for the .25 - color up in the air.

Having a hell of a time thinking of some 5s and 20s to use in regards to edge spot progression and colors. I don’t mind mixing molds although all THC would be cool.

Anyone else build a set around this $1?

AAB9BBFA-FC67-4673-8AB9-CF21A25B6E89.jpeg

That looks great. Exact same 25 I was leaning towards and looking for. I think it’s mostly the 5 jamming me up

I wonder if the AS snapper could hold its own next to the Sam's towns as a $5.

I’m leaning towards a pink frac so that may cross that off. Maybe yellow though if I can find some. Would prefer to spend a little less on 5s that are readily available for future add ons if possible

I may be selling this rack of $25s which could work with the $1s depending on what $5s you get.

View attachment 322814
Those look perfect together. Shoot me a PM with a price.

I’m leaning towards a pink frac so that may cross that off. Maybe yellow though if I can find some. Would prefer to spend a little less on 5s that are readily available for future add ons if possible

Those look perfect together. Shoot me a PM with a price.
Probably wouldn't work well but I'm possibly about to offload some of these.
IMG_20190814_083837.jpg

IMG_20190814_083803.jpg

Last edited:
I like the idea of a yellow 5 but I don’t think these would fit the bill of other requirements. Appreciated though.

Anyone have a shot of a Sam’s $1 next to a Fuchsia?

I like the idea of a yellow 5 but I don’t think these would fit the bill of other requirements. Appreciated though.

Anyone have a shot of a Sam’s $1 next to a Fuchsia?

AEDBCAD5-7163-464D-B037-F757C560D817.jpeg

Here’s mine next to the copa fuscia solid.

I decided a Cali color five was worth it and I can live with imperfect spot progression.

But if you really want to splurge on an awesome yellow five, maybe on @Lemonzest and see if he’s got any sunset beach fives left....

View attachment 322860

Here’s mine next to the copa fuscia solid.

I decided a Cali color five was worth it and I can live with imperfect spot progression.

But if you really want to splurge on an awesome yellow five, maybe on @Lemonzest and see if he’s got any sunset beach fives left....

Perfect. Thank you. Think I will go with the Fuchsia frac. What color is that above the Fuchsia? Also, that 20 is awesome. What is it?

I can honestly probably deal with the 5 spot progression, but don’t know of any easily attainable yellow 5s.
I have 5s.

Those 5 probably worth more than my entire set :rolleyes:

Are you planning on relabelling?

I’m not opposed to it. Buddy has a cnc mill so it would make quick work of it, but I’d prefer not to relabel the entire set and keep it mixed. I’ll probably have to label the fracs which almost makes me want to label the 1s since the frac is labeled. A big part of it will probably be the choice 5 since it will be the largest quantity

Get a rack of starbursts to use as your frac. Keep it non denominated so it can be used as any frac you like dependent on the different stakes you might play

I like that idea. I have a WTB ad up so we'll see if anything pops up. Bought a couple racks of those Copa 5s since they were so well priced, but yeah I'd prefer not to relabel those so starburst would be ideal

Thoughts or opinions on these lineups? I actually think a chocolate brown starburst would go perfect with the first set too instead of pink.

lineup3.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom