• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine That's HUGE! (1 Viewer)

I feel like this person is on crack. It's a sad cometary on the state of humanity.

Maybe make a REASONABLE offer. There is a lack of closeups on edges IMO. At that price I would expect better pictures.

I feel like this person is on crack. It's a sad cometary on the state of humanity.

Maybe make a REASONABLE offer. There is a lack of closeups on edges IMO. At that price I would expect better pictures.

Not the best breakdown. Plus I'm nearly 100% sure the seller wouldn't accept anything close to what they're worth.

50% overpriced plus a terrible breakdown so that means a lot of work to do anything with this. I like trying to make eBay deals but it would have to be closer to a usable breakdown to put effort into it for me. The 1s don’t come up often enough to chase this as a cash set although you could make it a T5 base STT as some barrels of 500s have come up recently and the 25s are among the easier denoms to find.

That case is pretty sweet! Breakdown sucks... curious what your offer would be @warewulf? I know there is intrest in these chips around... guessing $3 a chip shipped and a bit for the box so... say $1180 + $40 for shipping?

For the record I have zero intrest in competing here I just try to keep track on pricing! Fellow chipper Ben

Personally not a fan of those boxes. Pretty sure the racks only fit 95 chips (24 a barrel) and the handles are pretty uncomfortable. Odd breakdown so $2.5-$3 sounds right but given that it’s a random eBay seller they probably won’t do less than $1400 :banghead:

Yeah, I was going to say around $1100 for the chips assuming very good condition+. But still... that breakdown. Yuk

I love the shaped inlays, but couldn't go over $2 / chip on these. I still wouldn't buy unless I knew I could get a couple racks of $1's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom