Thanks to Tommy, the mods, and regular contributors who keep this place going (1 Viewer)

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score
Thought I should post this here too.

I just wanted to take the time to say thanks for everything you do Tommy.
That goes to the other mods and regular contributors too.
I need this place more than ever right now. It's my #1 hobby. Also one of my only hobbies. And at least through all the craziness we still have this. :tup:)

@Tommy
@David O
@Jeff
@Payback
@Trihonda

I think we’re doing good so far! Only about 4 threads requiring moderation and one temporarily banned member.

If we’re still in quarantine a month or two for now, this place’ll look like Mad Max. Continued thank yous for both now and later.

edit: someone send me a screen shot of Kifers head so I can place it on Furiosa or Immortan Joe.

I think we’re doing good so far! Only about 4 threads requiring moderation and one temporarily banned member.

If we’re still in quarantine a month or two for now, this place’ll look like Mad Max. Continued thank yous for both now and later.

edit: someone send me a screen shot of Kifers head so I can place it on Furiosa or Immortan Joe.

here you go

donkey_head_400x400.jpg

Very much appreciated. I don't know what I'd be doing without this place. Chipping has been keeping me sane without poker.

Happy to help! I'm just glad that the workload around here hasn't increased much beyond the usual which is awesome from a community perspective.

The worst has been my GAMBOL bug that starting to eat at me...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom