Texas - CPC scrown micro cash set (1 Viewer)

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
A couple years ago @PlaidDragon was selling off some denoms from his scrown Southwest Texas set from which I bought the 5c and $1 chips thinking that they would make nice additions to a low stakes mixed set. A year later and I get my first CPC scrown order and I figured, what the hell - just make your own. So I got in touch with Mr Dragon earlier this year, showed him my idea and got his permission to improvise based on his set. I mocked up a few chips based on where I live (Richmond), the nearest big city (Houston) and our nearest state park (Brazos Bend) and asked J5 (who did the original SW design) to make them match. I just managed to get them in before the scrown order cut-off this year and they arrived today!

Here are the Southwest Texas chips I got:
IMG_3299.jpeg

And here are my add-ons:
IMG_3300.jpeg

The complete lineup:
IMG_3301.jpeg

Lovely! Would love a sample if any extra are available!

A couple years ago @PlaidDragon was selling off some denoms from his scrown Southwest Texas set from which I bought the 5c and $1 chips thinking that they would make nice additions to a low stakes mixed set. A year later and I get my first CPC scrown order and I figured, what the hell - just make your own. So I got in touch with Mr Dragon earlier this year, showed him my idea and got his permission to improvise based on his set. I mocked up a few chips based on where I live (Richmond), the nearest big city (Houston) and our nearest state park (Brazos Bend) and asked J5 (who did the original SW design) to make them match. I just managed to get them in before the scrown order cut-off this year and they arrived today!

Here are the Southwest Texas chips I got:
View attachment 1044570

And here are my add-ons:
View attachment 1044571

The complete lineup:
View attachment 1044572
TEAM BLACK DOLLAR!!!!!

LOVE IT! I NEED A SINGLE OF THAT DOLLAR!!

I have seen you post so many helpful comments for people working on mockups and spot patters. Well done and Congrats!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom