Terrible's St. Jo's chip quantity (2 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking with Jim from the Chip Room today about how many chips were made or available of each denomination. He sent me over this info for anyone that is interested also.

st_jo_pauslon_chips.jpg

I have approximately 1/5th of all the .50 and $1 chips. That's kinda cool.

I have approximately 1/5th of all the .50 and $1 chips. That's kinda cool.

LOL, I have 400 of the 1018 .50cent chips and 310 of the 1000 $500s :)

I would love to state that I found another mint rack of .50's so I'm up to 30% of them and still on the look out for the rest lol

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I'm at 25% on the primary .50's :). 20% are mint and 5% are SU to mint. I've only got 9% of the 1's but they are mint. 25's, 100's, and 500's I won't even bother to say my percentages as it's just depressing how small it is lol.

WARNING

Brag post ahead

I have 0.042% of the primary 100s

and

0.06% of the primary 500s

​BOOM!

So I was thinking about the totals posted in this thread and I think they may be off.

Going with the St Jo Primary .50's
Saw28: 400
Mr. Cheese: 260
Tommy: 400
Guy I am trying to buy some from: 200

That's more then the 1018 which makes me think maybe those numbers provided were off? Any thoughts?

Might be a little off. At the time of that letter (image in first post), that is what they had on hand I believe. It's probably close.

I wish I had all 56976 chips!

You're working on getting there! LOL :)

Ah gotcha. That makes sense.

Haha you are closer then I am, I'm 2.1% of the way to collecting them all ;).

So I was thinking about the totals posted in this thread and I think they may be off.

Going with the St Jo Primary .50's
Saw28: 400
Mr. Cheese: 260
Tommy: 400
Guy I am trying to buy some from: 200

That's more then the 1018 which makes me think maybe those numbers provided were off? Any thoughts?

Tommy didn't you sell some .50's?

No sir. I was wondering about your comment in the gallery, but I thought you meant the labels. :confused:

The guy kinda wants to sell but then he kinda doesn't want to get rid of the 200 .50's that he has :(. I'll have to keep bugging him lol. Hopefully persistence pays off like it did last time :D

Now I'm mad I wanted a majority of them and if the numbers are all wrong then having 4 racks of .50 is useless for me. Chip problems eh!.. Well Mr. Cheese I'll sell you 200 for what I just paid for them if I cant get conformation on the totals.

My vault is locked up now. It going to be like this at my place.....

Forward to 0.30 sec.... :D

Now I'm mad I wanted a majority of them and if the numbers are all wrong then having 4 racks of .50 is useless for me. Chip problems eh!.. Well Mr. Cheese I'll sell you 200 for what I just paid for them if I cant get conformation on the totals.

Sounds good, I'd definitely be interested in them if you decide to sell.

I just thought of someone else who I know has at least another 100. A guy on CT that sold his mixed cash game set with Luxor 1's and Las Vegas 2.50's on eBay. I tried to win it but missed out. That set had 100 mint .50's in it so there's another 100 that are over the total which means at a minimum there must be 400+ over what that letter said and that is assuming no one else but mainly us have Terrible's .50's which I am starting to doubt lol. I still love all Terrible's even if they aren't as rare as the letter said :)

Lol @ Tommy.

I know the ones that I missed on eBay, the ones I'm trying to buy from the guy that has 200, and mine are all primaries. The secondaries have the same large size edge spots that the primary 1's have (different colors of course) so it would be pretty noticeable if you didn't have primaries.

I'm sure you know the difference, but just in case others read this and are curious what we are talking about:
Primary:
View attachment 748

Secondary:
View attachment 749

It would of been nice to get all new chips but I did not like the dark eggshell background on the secondaries. My $25s and some $100s are SU. The rest are new. I got really lucky to get 350 new $5s. Still searching for 50 new $5s to finished the rack. I do not think there were any new $25s.

My .50's, 1's, 100's, and 500's are new but my 5's are in SU condition :(. Well I do have 60 mint secondary st Jo's but I need a lot more of them to get two complete racks.

Typo for sure. A zero is missing, should say 1000 pcs. The dollar amount is $50,000.

The dollar amount matches the pieces, it just seems like so few chips to have on hand if the primaries were compromised.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom