Wanted Terrible's St Jo Primary .50's, Terrible's Mark Twain Primary & Secondary Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Looking to pick up about 200 Terrible's St Jo Primary .50's. Prefer Mint condition or near mint. I missed out on the two new racks that were on here a week or so ago for 110 per rack. Looking to stay in that price range.

Also its come to my attention that I do not have complete sample sets of the Mark Twain chips. I need to look when I get home but I know I'm missing a few denominations from each primary and secondary so I'll post up exactly which chips I need to complete those sample sets later tonight or tomorrow.

Let me know what you have. Thanks

Dan

I'm up in the air right now with what I'd do with them. I have enough of all the denoms I need for the Gangster Squad so I would likely just show these in my Terrible's display. The bright pink .50's were one of my favorite Terrible's chip besides the St Jo secondary 5's... and Primary/Secondary 500's... and the Primary 100's... ok who am I kidding I love all the Terrible's chips :D

You sure your not going to label them at GS quarters, then make the ES $1 a GS $1 and so on?

I needed 300 quarters so I'd be short if I only get 2 racks of Terrible's. I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind but I can't cover up a Terrible's inlay even if it's with a Terrible's inspired label lol.

I have 50 $.50 that are mint/near mint that I don't need. I think they are St Joe primaries, but I will have to double check.

Tommy decided to keep his so I need 200 still. Keep me posted Tommythecat. Thanks!

I left my chips at a buddies house New Years eve/day so I don't know for sure which ones I have. I will have to see if I have pictures of them up on chiptalk or see if I can find my invoice from Jim when I bought them. About 12-15 chips have been used for a total of about 4 hours or so so I can't call all of them mint, but they are damn near perfect. They are yours if you want them provided they are what you are looking for.

IIRC the ones I have are the brown/yellow edge spot.

Last edited:
These are the only pictures I have of them right now from when I first got them. My chips are at a buddies house so I can't take current pics til I get them back.

First Buy 2 (clean).jpgFirst Buy (clean).jpgIn my new racks!.jpg

Those are the ones I need! Those are primary St Jo's. What are you looking to get for them shipped to me? :)

Hiya tommythecat,

Are any of those Empress $25s on the LCV mold? (long-cane version of top hat & cane) If so, I'd be very interested in trading SCV versions for them, or if you prefer, I would buy them outright.

I apologize if I have asked you that before but forgotten.

Hiya tommythecat,

Are any of those Empress $25s on the LCV mold? (long-cane version of top hat & cane) If so, I'd be very interested in trading SCV versions for them, or if you prefer, I would buy them outright.

I apologize if I have asked you that before but forgotten.

I actually sold them a little while back. I remember when you were asking about them originally on CT and when I checked I had 1 maybe 2 LCV so I never bothered to to trade/sell since it was such a tiny quantity. If I would have known your mission was going to take as long as it has I would have traded them with you!

I actually sold them a little while back. I remember when you were asking about them originally on CT and when I checked I had 1 maybe 2 LCV so I never bothered to to trade/sell since it was such a tiny quantity. If I would have known your mission was going to take as long as it has I would have traded them with you!

Heh, no worries. I don't think I fully realized how long it was going to take, either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom