For Sale Terrible's St Jo Chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I have some extra Terrible's chips.

terribles_chips.jpg

10 x .50 (new)
10 x 1.00 (new)
10 x 5.00 (su)
10 x 25.00 (su)
10 x 100.00 (almost new)
1 x 500.00 (new)

$99 shipped via SMFL shipping to US.
Payment via PayPal FF please

Really? You KNOW I don't need any half dollars, $1s, $5s, or $25s for "Dan's set" (as it forever will be known)! Already have 200x, 400x, 200x, and 100x, plus extras, respectively - all mint except half the $5s, and the $25s.

I only need hundos! Well, it never hurts to get more orange chips, either.

Someone please buy these soon before I spend $99 for 10x hundos. My resistance won't last very long!

if split, and if Tim allows me, in for 10 x $25 and 10 x $100 chips,
thanks,
N

Spike, you are NOT helping me!

Nico, I only want the hundos and the orange, so please to just buy them all so that it is no longer an option for me!

No sense in splitting them up, some want the same chips. I'll sweeten the deal and toss in 5 more $5 chips. :)

Sure, I'll leave priority to Tim,
sorry, I'm not helping you neither Tim ;-)

except if I get a specail international quote for shipping for the whole !

Ski, what would you re-offer the small denoms for? I'd even pick them up and re-ship the big ones with the GB buttons. (Really not helping)

Same deal for Don, plus I have 19 more 25s with no plans.

I really only want the ones for bounties, but the other chips are neat and help fill in the sample sets.

Last edited:
great idea Atomik,
I think Tim has priority on hundoes, then I'd go for $.50 or $5 or $25 (depending on what is left and prices per denom), if this could help, though I really don't need them !

I have no problem resplitting to both of you. Tommy, would you pm us fair ballpark prices per denom? It would still be $99 shipped to me for you, but you know the market best probably.

Looks like tentatively I get all the $1s, Don gets the fracs, $5s, $25s (including some on top from me, if interested), ski gets his $100s and $500.

You don't have 10 or 11 more singles do you Tommy? A full barrel plus one for the wall is my sweet spot. Wouldn't mind some arrangement to keep a sample of any of the frac, 5 and 100 somehow, too, but it's not worth breaking the deal for.

Last edited:
I have no problem resplitting to both of you. Tommy, would you pm us fair ballpark prices per denom? It would still be $99 shipped to me for you, but you know the market best probably.

Looks like tentatively I get all the $1s, Don gets the fracs, $5s, $25s (including some on top from me, if interested), ski gets his $100s and $500.

You don't have 10 or 11 more singles do you Tommy? A full barrel plus one for the wall is my sweet spot. Wouldn't mind some arrangement to keep a sample of any of the frac, 5 and 100 somehow, too, but it's not worth breaking the deal for.

I'll PM you guys the with the cost per denom/chip.

I don't have any more to sell. I am splitting my spare barrels for each denom. I put 20 chips aside for each denom as backups. (excluding the $500)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom