Terrible mistake? (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked these up, planned to make Benny's quarter of them... Love the chips, I mean they are awesome.. But I'm not sure they fit the set. A little too much hot in the pink.. The Lagrange faded pink versions might have worked much better...

The bennys are my forever chips, but in not sure the pinks are my forever quarters...?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Problem, I already ordered custom Benny's labels to fit the RHC mold, lol... Not sure if I label these, then keep looking, or keep these pink chips on the side, and keep looking... Either way, I think the search continues...

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I snagged this mockup off another Thread of mine. Shows the lighter pink chip. Works well I think... Maybe I can trade someone, lol

BennyQuarter.png

I love the hot pink Terrible's but the less bright version may work better with your other chips. Those Bennys colors aren't super bright so the dull LaGrange Terrible's might work better. Maybe don't put labels on them and use them for a game or two and see what you think. If they feel like they are too bright then look for the LaGrange version.

I agree, the lighter version looks much better with the set.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

It's probably the match with the edge of the $5 chip that is most important. I presume you would want the same shade of pink.

It's probably the match with the edge of the $5 chip that is most important. I presume you would want the same shade of pink.

Did even notice that. Definitely the light pink chips.

Yeah after looking at the two variations more I'm definitely thinking the lighter chip.

The Terribles mistake was mine, not going for the Bennys !I love them too.The pink version is definitely better than the hot pink one.As you've already got your labels (don't know who did these, but great job btw), you should search some Lagrange.AND... Look for some real Benny's fracs, those orange solids hostamped are fabulous !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom