Terrible mistake?

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked these up, planned to make Benny's quarter of them... Love the chips, I mean they are awesome.. But I'm not sure they fit the set. A little too much hot in the pink.. The Lagrange faded pink versions might have worked much better...

The bennys are my forever chips, but in not sure the pinks are my forever quarters...?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Problem, I already ordered custom Benny's labels to fit the RHC mold, lol... Not sure if I label these, then keep looking, or keep these pink chips on the side, and keep looking... Either way, I think the search continues...

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I snagged this mockup off another Thread of mine. Shows the lighter pink chip. Works well I think... Maybe I can trade someone, lol

BennyQuarter.png

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
I love the hot pink Terrible's but the less bright version may work better with your other chips. Those Bennys colors aren't super bright so the dull LaGrange Terrible's might work better. Maybe don't put labels on them and use them for a game or two and see what you think. If they feel like they are too bright then look for the LaGrange version.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I agree, the lighter version looks much better with the set.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

Whiteside

Pair
Reaction score
It's probably the match with the edge of the $5 chip that is most important. I presume you would want the same shade of pink.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
It's probably the match with the edge of the $5 chip that is most important. I presume you would want the same shade of pink.

Did even notice that. Definitely the light pink chips.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Yeah after looking at the two variations more I'm definitely thinking the lighter chip.

Don Clay

Full House
Reaction score
The Terribles mistake was mine, not going for the Bennys !I love them too.The pink version is definitely better than the hot pink one.As you've already got your labels (don't know who did these, but great job btw), you should search some Lagrange.AND... Look for some real Benny's fracs, those orange solids hostamped are fabulous !!

Top Bottom