Tempus Fugit custom set (1 Viewer)

Garth

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Did my first custom poker chip set using WoodyP5 to do the designs. They are China clays purchased from Straight poker supplies out of Toronto Ontario, Canada.

This is just an idea of what the chips look like. I ordered a total of 3000 of which 500 were absolutely useless as they were warped and discolored, wouldn't stack at all just fall over.

The design though I love. Woody was very easy to work with and gave me exactly what I was looking for. Would highly recommend to others and will be using him again in the future.

This is the warped and discolored batch (red 5 dollar denomination.)

Pictures below:

The rest of the red 5 dollar chips are barely stackable. The whites, orange, black and green are decent. Straight poker supplies was nice enough to give me a store credit for the warped chips.

I noticed the other day while I was in there shopping that they have a chip set you can buy with all the same edge spots as the custom China clays they offer. Not sure how I missed that before ordering these. And I noticed the ones on the store shelfs stack perfectly. Maybe I just got an overall bad batch of chips.

Now I am in the process of doing two more custom sets. A smaller cash set and a tournament set. I highly doubt I will be using the custom poker chips from straight poker supplies again, for the money I feel it's definitely not worth the extremely low quality.

Label looks great, but they are not china clays. The appear to be Claysmith 12 Stripe.

http://www.chipcave.com/blank-12-stripe-poker-chips/

I have 1100 of them that I was working with @p5woody on a custom label for, but then I kinda dropped the ball. My obsession with PCAs took over - who would have thunk it.

Anyway, congrats on the new set!

Yes' best song. Heard it on deep tracks the other day for the first time in 35 year.

I'm using the cash club set from Straight poker supplies until I save enough funds for my custom cpc set. I have a few spinners in my set of 600 chips.

Last edited:
Thanks Archer and Metal Nomad for letting me know the type of chips i ended up with, and great idea on looking to buy some blank reds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom