Tell us something we don't know about u (1 Viewer)

tapout24

High Hand
Reaction score
As for me I love to dirt bike and moutain bike ride

Although not medically diagnosed, I believe I have OCD when it comes to things being neat, clean and organized. My Heineken bottles have all their labels facing the same way. LOL Same with web design stuff. If something is 1 px off, it bothers me. ;) I must fix it.

I ride motorcycles. It's an expensive hobby with gear and accessories, but it's cheaper than therapy. I got hooked riding off-road as a teen, and my current ride is a 2008 Kawasaki Versys 650.

I've been a certified scuba diver for 13 years, and have completed dives in Mexico, Costa Rica and Florida. I've also done dives for work, looking for stolen property dumped in rivers.

My favorite dive spot, is, of course, Key West.

I shot a man in Reno once . . . just to watch him die.

well, someone was going to post it.

Last edited:
I love cheese.... Ok so maybe my name gave that away. Something you didn't know hmm... I have a chip obsession... doh that one is probably obvious too ;).

I like guns, cars, and going fast. Drag raced all my life. Built several cars from the ground up including a lots of twin turbo Stealths as well as old musclecars like Dusters, Darts, and Cuda's.

I like to drink bourbon, collect vinyl records(especially punk/indie), try to stay fit, and chase women who are out of my league!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom