New to forum (1 Viewer)

Welcome to PCF @Bros! It’s great to see someone your age interested in chips and poker. Lots and lots of great info can be obtained reading through the different threads here.
Enjoy your new found journey and best wishes to you.

Keep playing! At the young age you are now, who knows..? Could be the youngest ever poker pro!

Happy to see more young fellas on here:tup:

Welcome brother ! Play it smart !

Welcome. I had my first ever set at 15 as well, though mine were just the chinese official weight "clay composite" dice chips. But at the time I was convinced they were amazing because they were slugged, compared to the even cheaper plastic version :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

I think I started at about 16 or 17 too during the poker boom watching moneymaker and the original high stakes poker and Poker After Dark. I found chiptalk when looking for better than dice chips, ended up with a small set of Paulson Pharaohs which were like $.60/ chip at the time.

If I were getting into it now I’d 100% get a set of the cards mold chips that keep having group buys, at $.30/ chip they’re unbeatable in my opinion. If you’ve watched PAD the Aria chips GB could be a fun option for you. Welcome and good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom