Teddy KGB's Hand.... (1 Viewer)

longflop

Flush
Reaction score
I've fell down a YouTube Rabbit hole that ended up on the Rounders final scene. I started wondering, has it ever been determined what Teddy KGB's final hand was? Might be a fun exercise. I'm thinking pocket 10's. He flopped a set, throught he was good, so tried to string him along thinking that he was against two over cards.

Thoughts?

I've seen this discussed many times on many different sites. The consensus, after long deliberation, always is the same.

It was a movie.

John Malkovich didn't know. The writers didn't care. It was a series of lines used by a script writer to get to the "hard line" - a line spoken by the character that carries a certain amount of gravitas. If there was an expert consultant, the hand played out well enough that he didn't interfere.

But yeah, his hand was "two cards".

Edited "Lithgow" to "Malkovich"

Last edited:
Don't look too far into the details of that movie. I am still mad Mike tells Kinish that his A9 vs AA hand against Teddy was him getting out played. Bullshit. That hand was the biggest cooler.

Don't look too far into the details of that movie. I am still mad Mike tells Kinish that his A9 vs AA hand against Teddy was him getting out played. Bullshit. That hand was the biggest cooler.

1. Rounders is the best poker movie I've seen.
2. Rounders isn't the best poker I've seen.

'nuff said.:cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom