Wanted TEDDY KGB OREO DEALER BUTTON (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willpass

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does anyone have a Teddy KGB Hero Dealer Button for sale?
1639685935074.png

The other thing I forgot to mention is that missing in that image was the white OREO center that goes with the button.

Is the oreo to be glued together?
Some glue them, I have also seen someone used Velcro stickers.
I had an idea to mill out a recess in each, then glue in round magnets.

All three have been done. I super glued mine. The velcro is simple enough, but it does add a little bit of thickness to the finished product. Drilling and inserting rare earth magnets is the brave choice. Like this.

1649878389080.png

When my button comes in, I'm going to replace the middle button with this

View attachment 895461

Think it will hold? Gonna try regardless.
This will bother my OCD less than when mine comes in and I glue it, and somehow my eyes will be able to tell its not centered by 0.001". Guess that is the curse of being an engineer...

Going to be disappointed if at least one degen doesn't post a photo with oreo filling though...

This will bother my OCD less than when mine comes in and I glue it, and somehow my eyes will be able to tell its not centered by 0.001". Guess that is the curse of being an engineer...

Going to be disappointed if at least one degen doesn't post a photo with oreo filling though...
Engineer a centering jig.

I just used 2way tape u can buy at like walmart or meijer or home depot works nice the magnets would be cool so i can pull it apart lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom