Teddy KBG Rounders Chip Help (1 Viewer)

MikeNV79

Pair
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking for some help to make the artwork needed to get some Rounders style chips made. I doubt I will be able to use the exact design from the original chips so if you think you can make something for me to use or even to help me with ideas, please post them.

Thanks!

Mike

I'm sure we could come up with something, I had this hanging around on my hard drive. Not sure if they will print it. We can try to modify it.

test rounders.jpg

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Also had this one
test rounders2.jpg

A bunch of changes were needed for the various group buys that have been run for these at ChipTalk. And since you're getting these made by the same company (although new owners, new name) that made the actual chips for the movie you can understand why. :)

I know it needs to be different from the original so here's my contribution ;) lol

Teddy KGB Rounder V1.jpg

In all seriousness, I think if you changed the color of the bear and the denomination color you would be ok.

Yep, that's what has been done before. Brown bear and charcoal grey-ish denom.

They were just meh imo....

LOL @ Mr. Cheese.

Thanks for the help all. I am going to wait and see what CPC prices will be first and if they are within my budget, I will move forward with this.

I know it needs to be different from the original so here's my contribution ;) lol

View attachment 1495

In all seriousness, I think if you changed the color of the bear and the denomination color you would be ok.

Being a cartoon fanatic/addict, the idea of a set with HB or Looney Toons characters appeals to me. The hard part would be finding someone willing to print the labels.

nice,
forgive the question, is it KBG or KGB ?

KGB ---- 100% correct
my friend works there ..
about this organization can be found here..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB

actually ... it's not very funny structure.
in Soviet times, If the people from KGB come for you, in most cases, this meant that your family will not see and hear about you never ...
and it does not matter, you really made ​​something terrible, or just told a joke at work, about the head of state ... :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom