Technically New/Old Chiptalk Guy (1 Viewer)

Again, thank you for the welcoming me back. Though the days of me purchasing poker chips are (most likely) done, it's great to see the Poker chip community still around and thriving. Thank you for being a valuable resource to this day.

Image taken in 2008 I believe in East Boston. MA vs NH. Crazy meeting ppl from the internet. It blew up from there.
I stopped playing around 2013, the gang still moved forward.

L-R seated Matthew, Dolomite and Trinistand?
Standing: Irish7, JoseRijo, Legend & Guinness

Attachments

• EastBoston_0226.jpg
    EastBoston_0226.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 78
Again, thank you for the welcoming me back... it's great to see the Poker chip community still around and thriving. Thank you for being a valuable resource to this day.

Image taken in 2008 I believe in East Boston...
L-R seated Matthew, Dolomite and Trinistand?
Standing: Irish7, JoseRijo, Legend & Guinness
welcome back !
be prepared for some shock and awe :cool

& @guinness (best degen evar) Where are you?
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...to-pcf-member-empty-pockets.39287/post-728761 & for the hat: you are welcome!

Attachments

• Empty500.png
    Empty500.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Sorry to keep resurrecting this thread, just wanted to update those that helped.
I received the Desjgn cards recently and took a brief look at them. They will put them into play Superbowl Sunday.
I also got some bounty (Nevada Jack, Skulls) & seat chips from Gene @ABC Gifts and Awards. Without designing my own Bounty chips, these will work.
Better than using a $5 red faux clay chip.

So thanks for having this site, one that anyone can use and that is quite informative to getting what one needs for a card game.
~Shawn

Welcome back my friend!
Dated in 2011, I'm guessing I received this chip from Paz around then.
Paz would have contests, if I recall correctly and send chips and poker related items out to members of CT.
I didn't win that contest that day but commented on his post about it. Loved the chip and I was surprised when he sent me one in the mail.
Quality guy he is and I still have the chip!
img292.jpg

Last post in this thread..

Played Superbowl Sunday.
The Desjgn cards were well received. Though one jackass bent up the corner on one of the cards.
I'll grab another set later this year for next years game.
The bounty chips were liked but most didn't pay attention to them.
I'm going to have some custom ones designed next year. I'll have to search for someone to help design them from here.
I used a poker timer app on my phone and iPad. Too bad they couldn't sync up with each other.
Long tournament that started after 1pm and ended sometime in the second quarter.

Again thanks for the help, thanks for having a site for chip enthusiasts.
Will be buying a cheap (price wise) set with one of the group buys here. Reading up on chip cases, racks and everything in between.

~Shawn

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom