Giveaway Teach42's First Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
The world is batshit crazy right now, so I figure it's as good a time as any to do my first giveaway. I won these from @detroitdad in his 20k giveaway. But the reality is, I don't play often enough that these will ever see the light of day. So I'm going to pay it forward!

There will be two ways to enter.
1) Post a photo of some creative, epic or just plain interesting chip stacking. Tower? Sure. Pyramid? Why not. Spiral? Heck yeah! Everyone who posts a pic of your own chip stack creation will be entered into a Hold 'Em playoff. Winner will get to select 1 dealer button and 2 cut cards from the picture below and I'll throw some extras in for good measure.
2) Just say "in". That will get you entered in to a random drawing on Random.org. The winner there will get the remaining dealer button and two cut cards along with some extras TBD.

NOTE: Submitting a photo for #1 will automatically enter you to the second drawing. And if you WIN #1, your name will be removed for the second drawing.
ANOTHER NOTE: I'm not policing these damn photos. Honors system. Your own chips, your own photo. Don't steal someone else's photo. If you do, karma will kick your ass someday. And while you can use a photo you've taken in the past, I encourage you to take a new one. Let's be honest, we've all got too much time on our hands and you know you need an excuse to fondle your chips :)

Entries will be open until Saturday night at Midnight in the time zone of your choice. I'll try to do the drawings on Sunday when I wake up.

And if I'm missing some kind of rule or screwing this up somehow, please let me know LOL

Updated to clarify that each prize is 1 dealer button and 2 cut cards.

IMG_4047.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I'm going to be pretty darn lenient with this, but you've got to at least make SOME kind of a chip sculpture/stack to qualify! Adding you to the random drawing for now.

Get those chips out and play with them :)

lol didn't see that part. stand by

Ok, I'm going to be pretty darn lenient with this, but you've got to at least make SOME kind of a chip sculpture/stack to qualify! Adding you to the random drawing for now.

Get those chips out and play with them :)

This is what happens when you stack chips on a ship.

so you got one pic stacked and some splashed pot pron.

20200511_183442.jpg
20200511_183505.jpg
20200511_183601.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom