TCH Dallas Shames Player For Winning (1 Viewer)

P.S. these players are awful.

Who the hell leads out OOP with 23 suited on an A36 rainbow flop? AND shoves with air on the river when called down three streets.

TCH is not a home game, so generally hit and runs are okay, right? Of course the remaining players are going to grumble either way.

Is there any commitment made when appearing on a live stream or is it implied?

I'm thinking of the high roller games on TV... if a major pro left quickly after being going way up, that would definitely hurt the show. What would be done/said if that happened?

TCH is not a home game, so generally hit and runs are okay, right? Of course the remaining players are going to grumble either way.

Is there any commitment made when appearing on a live stream or is it implied?

I'm thinking of the high roller games on TV... if a major pro left quickly after being going way up, that would definitely hurt the show. What would be done/said if that happened?

It may differ from one stream to the next, I'm sure some of them ask players to not hit and run or risk being not invited back (which I get).

But at the same time, whoever is in charge of the stream should always have a group of standby players waiting to fill open seats. What if mr Q-rag went bust early and only brought one bullet? What if one player busted 3 players in a single hand and none of them rebought and just got up?

And it's not like this guy won one big hand and then racked up. Dude played multiple hands over a couple of hours at least from the hand count, gambling it up with all sorts of garbage. And then after his last big win he still stuck around for another 12 hands, which I imagine in a livestream is probably another 20-30 minutes. He didn't just "peace out" after winning that last big pot.

And they played a total of 100 hands on stream, so he was pretty close to the half-way mark of the stream, not like he won big in his first ten hands and then forgot he left the stove on at home

They should have some class when producing the stream, sure let the players vent, but don't try to frame it. Top notch asshats if you ask me.

Big stacks don’t leave streams early. They just don’t. Viewers hate it, and apparently a couple of these players hated it, maybe they were all annoyed, or a fish really annoyed and the table wanted to keep the fish happy. I think a needle or two is fair game here

Big stacks don’t leave streams early. They just don’t. Viewers hate it, and apparently a couple of these players hated it, maybe they were all annoyed, or a fish really annoyed and the table wanted to keep the fish happy. I think a needle or two is fair game here

But the big stack who left WAS the fish. Did you see the shit he was playing?

You let that fish book the win, you don't shame him. You want that guy coming back. You pump him up and make him feel great about his results

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom