Taj Tributes - Updated (1 Viewer)

Can there be a new forum rule that states that chippers posting card mold designs are not allowed to share said designs with other forum members? Would have never guessed that buying 57 different ceramic designs was what was going to bankrupt me. ;)

Someone had specifically asked me about a blue nickel.
That would have been me! If the 5c and 25c were reversed, I think the spot progression would be worse (more than it currently is). These are existing Taj chips and without creating new designs, I think they're great (thanks @Eloe2000)

I didn't mean to cause a dust up, I just can't stand pink fracs with red 5's. My personal vendetta got the best of me...
Haha, no dust up. Was just explaining my approach. The chips make a pretty nice set and ideally I think you would want to change around shaped inlays and denoms and chips in a certain way to make it ideal like you suggest. But I am going with the nostalgia factor for my set. I am happy to make changes for other people depending how they want their set lineup done. The image above just kind of shows all of the options.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom