Cancelled Taj Mahal CPC Replicas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverAce01

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Feb 5, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
10:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$600
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$10
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - CONUS Only
SHIPS VIA
USPS Priority
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Since my home game meets less frequently than I would like, I’ve decided there’s no longer a need for two chip sets and am willing to part with this set. I’ve seen some discussion about interest in these floating around recently. So I am going to make these available.

Everything in this picture will be included. Chips, cards, button, case and all. Complete set. Breakdown is below.

Bidding will begin at $600.

Breakdown:
200 - $1
5 - $2.50
100 - $5
50 - $25 39mm
25 - $25 43mm (had these made by OWPS separately at the time)
50 - $100

There is also a barrel of real Taj $1 chips not included in this picture. I will be keeping 5 of these for myself so the set will include 15. These weren’t cheap at the time I bought them either as it was only about 8 months after Taj had closed.

Shipping will be via USPS. CONUS only.

Any questions, please feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Picture for reference. Sorry I did not include in the OP.

9D76C631-966C-4289-9659-0301B98D773D.jpeg

Title says 500 chips. Breakdown shows 430 if my math is correct.

Which is accurate?

Also, are all the replica chips ceramic?

Title says 500 chips. Breakdown shows 430 if my math is correct.

Which is accurate?

Also, are all the replica chips ceramic?
Yes sorry about that. Guess I was thinking “500 chip case” but it is less than 500. 445 would be the number if the 15 real Taj chips are included. Have updated the title.

Yes these are all ceramics done by CPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom